There are several places to create an invoice:
From the Bill tab;
To create a new invoice, click the Bill tab. Then, click the Add Invoice button.
From the client's card;
Go to the Client's tab (1), and select the client you want to work with. Open the client's card, select a bill section (2), and with add button (3), select to create an invoice (4).
From Matter's card;
Go to the Matter tab (1), and select the matter you want to work with. Open the matters' card, select a bill section (2), and with add button (3), select to create an invoice (4).
From the quick add button.
You can also create an invoice from the Amberlo Header by clicking the quick add button.
You will then be taken to the Create a New Invoice screen (pictured below), where you need to insert information related to the invoice.
1. Invoice number (is generated automatically and can be edited); How to set invoice formula.
2. Related matter can be assigned to the invoice (this will help you see all the timesheets related to the matter).
3. Seller information ( you can have as many sellers as you want). How to add another company or branch for the invoicing.
4. Invoice date shows when the invoice was created, can be edited).
5. Sales date (shows when the contract is signed, can be edited).
6. Related contract (contract information can be added to the invoice).
7. Invoiced by (who created the invoice, can be changed in client's card).
8. Service period start and end dates (identifies the period of the billable services).
9. Due in days (show how much time is given to pay the invoice).
10. Additional seller information (if you want to add any additional details about the seller you can mark the checkbox).
11. Customer (buyer that the invoice is created to, should be selected from the list).
12. Invoice currency (can be changed on clients' card).
13. Tax/Vat percentage (should be inserted according to your country's laws).
14. Buyer's additional address (if you want to insert additional address of a buyer mark checkbox).
15 Invoice items are added through here. You can choose services from the list or you can create a new one in the invoice. You can choose from:
After everything is inserted press Save button to generate the invoice.
We hope this will help to start using it smoothly. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always happy to hear from you!