Managing permissions and data access is important for any size team. In Amberlo, you can grant access to or give permissions to all users in your law firm, because it's a critical aspect of keeping your data safe and make accessible to those who need it.
Note: User Permissions operate slightly differently, depending on your subscription type.
What is an Administrator (Admin)?
Any Amberlo user can be granted Administrator privileges. Administrators have all access to all users’ data. Administrator privileges are related to managing the account, and include the following areas which are accessible through the account settings:
• Account information – account name, currency type, account cancellation.
• Subscription - upgrading and downgrading account subscription plan.
• Matter, Contacts, and Contracts – adding, editing or deleting custom fields.
Only current Administrators can promote other Amberlo users to Administrator status.
How to Find User Permissions?
1. Go to Amberlo Settings:
2. In the left-hand Settings menu, click Manage Users:
3. Now you will see the users list in your Amberlo account. Choose the user you would like to edit: just scroll through the list of your users and click on the user name you need to quickly update a user’s permission settings:
4. You will see the Edit User lightbox that will allow you to give and take away permissions:
We hope this will help to start using it smoothly. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always happy to hear from you!