If you're having trouble logging in or with your password, please try these troubleshooting tips:
- Ensure the correct email address is being used. Note that this must be exactly the same email address including any punctuation, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org vs. email@example.com;
- Ensure the correct URL is being accessed: https://app.amberlo.io/
- If you are the Amberlo account owner, consider whether the account may have become suspended as a result of an error with your payment;
- If you are a firm user, confirm with your account administrator that you are properly enabled;
- Reset my password
- Resend confirmation instructions
- Common issues logging into your account
- Create a free 7-day trial
Reset My Password
We will send you an email and all you need to do is click on the "Forgotten password" link.
Please note the following password restrictions:
- Must contain at least 6 characters.
- Cannot solely contain sequences or repeated characters (i.e., 12345678, 222222, abcdefg, or adjacent key placement (qwerty)).
- Cannot be common phrases like: “password”, “password123”, “admin”, “administrator” etc.
Resend Confirmation Instructions
If you are logging into your account for the first time, you should have received a confirmation email from Amberlo. If you did not receive this welcome email, please feel free to resend yourself another confirmation email by clicking here: https://app.amebrlo.io/users/resend/new
If you are still having trouble, please reach out to the Admin of your account to make sure you are properly enabled.
Common Issues Logging Into Your Account
Browser issue: If you are having trouble accessing your Amberlo account on the web, we suggest you try a few of the common browser troubleshooting options below:
- Try using an incognito window to login to your Amberlo account
- Next, try logging in from a different browser such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari
- Also, be sure to click on 'Clear Browsing Data' and check if you have any Extensions added to your browser that may limit your ability to use Amberlo
- Lastly, try someone else's computer if you have the ability to do so
Locked out: If you are locked out with the error message "Too many failed login attempts in a short period of time, try again later", please wait 5 minutes and then refresh your page to try again.
Create a Free 7-day Trial
Get a free 7-Day Trial of Amberlo here: https://app.amberlo.io/#!/account/register?lang=en
or go to our website www.amberlo.io and press the button 'Sign Up For Free':