How to access the Amberlo Login page?
On Amberlo Log In page you can:
- Access Registration page.
- Change Language.
- Log in using Social networks buttons.
- Log in using email and password.
- Turn on the function "Remember me".
- Change password if you forgot it.
1. How to access the Registration page from Login page?
Click the button REGISTER to access the Amberlo Registration page:
2. How to change Language on the Login page?
Click expand button on the right top corner and select the language:
3. How to Log in to Amberlo using Social networks buttons?
Click the selected button (Google, Facebook, Microsoft, or LinkedIn) and follow all the steps suggested by the system:
4. How to Log in to Amberlo using email and password?
- Enter Email and Password.
- Click the button Log in:
5. How to turn on / off the function "Remember me"?
Simply mark or unmark the checkbox "Remember me" before you click the button Log in:
If the checkbox Remember me was marked and you close your tab or browser without logging out of Amberlo the next time you open Amberlo you will be logged in automatically.
6. How to Change password from Login page?
1. If you can't remember your password, please click the link "Forgot password?".
2. Enter your email address (2) and click the button Reset password (3):
3. You will receive Confirmation code in your email box. Please enter the Confirmation code:
4. Enter and confirm your new password (5) and click the button Reset (6):
5. System will navigate you to the Login page. Now you can log in to Amberlo with your new password:
We hope this will help to start using it smoothly. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always happy to hear from you!