How to access Google Calendar Settings?
1. Go to the General Settings and click Calendars in the left-hand menu.
2. Go to the tab CONECTION:
From Calendars Connection Settings you can:
1. How to connect your Google Calendar?
1. Click the Connect button next to "Connect your Google calendar":
2. Follow the steps suggested by the system (select your account, click the button Allow). Google calendar will be connected:
Note: Adding an account offers bi-directional syncing of your Amberlo Events with Google Calendar.
2. How to sync your Amberlo Calendar with Google Calendar?
1. Once your Google Calendar is connected, click the button SYNC:
2. "Choose sync options" window will be opened. Select to Create new Google Calendar or Link to existing Google Calendar and click the button SYNC:
3. Your Amberlo Calendar will be synced with Google Calendar. Sync will happen automatically after changes in your calendars. You will be able to force sync or stop sync at any time by clicking FORCE SYNC or STOP SYNC buttons:
3. How to Disconnect your Google Calendar?
1. Simply click the Disconnect Google Calendar button and your Google Calendar will be disconnected:
For more information about Calendars Settings click here.
We hope this will help to start using it smoothly. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always happy to hear from you!