How to access Office 365 Calendar Settings?
1. Go to the General Settings and click Calendars in the left-hand menu.
2. Go to the tab CONNECTION:
From Calendars Connection Settings you can:
1. How to connect your Office 365 Calendar?
1. Click the Connect button next to "Connect your Office 365 calendar":
2. Follow the steps suggested by the system (select your account, click the button Allow). Office 365 calendar will be connected:
Note: Adding an account offers bi-directional syncing of your Amberlo Events with Office 365 Calendar.
2. How to sync your Amberlo Calendar with Office 365 Calendar?
1. Once your Office 365 Calendar is connected, click the button SYNC:
2. "Choose sync options" window will be opened. Select to Create new Office 365 calendar or Link to existing Office 365 calendar and click the button SYNC:
3. Your Amberlo Calendar will be synced with Office 365 Calendar. Sync will happen automatically after changes in your calendars. You will be able to force sync or stop sync at any time by clicking the FORCE SYNC or STOP SYNC buttons:
3. How to Disconnect your Office 365 Calendar?
1. Simply click the Disconnect Office 365 Calendar button and your Office 365 Calendar will be disconnected:
For more information about Calendars Settings click here.
We hope this will help to start using it smoothly. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always happy to hear from you!