Once you have administrator rights in Amberlo you can access and manage Estimates settings.
How to access Estimates Settings?
1. Go to the General Settings and click Bills in the left-hand menu.
2. Click the tab ESTIMATES :
From the Estimates Settings you can:
1. How to set Estimates numbering formula? (Read more)
- Create your estimate numbering formula and enter it into "Numbering formula" field.
- "Explanation of numbering format" will help you to create Numbering formula.
- Click the button Save to save your Estimate numbering formula:
2. In Memos and name settings you can:
- Set Default entry in "Memos" (Read more);
- Set Default entry in "Notes at the bottom of the page" (Read more);
- Set Custom Estimate name (Read more):
3. In Template settings you can:
- Set default Estimate template (Estimate or Report) (Read more);
- Set Default Estimate template settings (Read more);
- Set Default report template settings (Read more):
Click here if you want to read about other Bills Settings.
We hope this will help to start using it smoothly. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always happy to hear from you!