If you have administrator rights in Amberlo you can easy to set Credit notes numbering formula:
- Go to the General Settings and click Bills in the left-hand menu.
- Click the tab INVOICES.
- Create your Credit notes numbering formula (use explanation of numbering format (7)).
- Select Symbols count in number.
- System will show you Next Credit note number example.
- Click the button Save to save your changes:
Note: Be sure you selected properly company (or branch) if you have more than one company (or branch).
For more information how to set other Invoices settings click here.
We hope this will help to start using it smoothly. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com. We are always happy to hear from you!