Note: Be sure you selected properly company (or branch) if you have more than one company (or branch).
How to set Quantity types for Bills?
1. Go to the General Settings and click Bills in the left-hand menu.
2. Click the tab GENERAL.
3. Click Quantity types.
4. Enter new Quantity type.
5. Click the button +
6. New quantity type will appear on the Quantity types list. Click the button Save:
How to edit Quantity type for Bills?
1. Change Quantity type name directly in the "Quantity type" window.
2. Click the button Save:
How to remove Quantity type?
1. Click Remove button next to selected Quantity type.
2. Click the button Save to save your changes:
Note: You will not be able to remove system generated Quantity types.
For more information how to set other General Bills settings click here.
We hope this will help to start using it smoothly. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com. We are always happy to hear from you!