How to access Matters Numbering Settings?
1. Go to the General Settings and click Matters in the left-hand menu.
2. Click the tab NUMBERING:
Here you can set rules for Matters IDs. When creating new Matter, system will use these settings to generate and assign unique Matter ID:
1. Select Displaying numbers from the list.
2. Create your Matters Numbering Formula - Default format of matter numbering (use Explanation of numbering format (4)).
3. System will display Example next your matter number.
4. Explanation of numbering format - use them to create Default format of matter numbering:
Note: Only Administrator can access and change Matters Numbering Settings.
For more information about Matters Settings click here.
We hope this will help to start using it smoothly. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com. We are always happy to hear from you!