How to access Contracts Numbering Settings?
1. Go to the General Settings and click Contracts in the left-hand menu.
2. Click the tab NUMBERING:
Here you can set rules for Contracts IDs. When creating new Contract, system will use these settings to generate and assign unique Contract ID:
1. Select Displaying numbers from the list.
2. Create your Contracts Numbering Formula - Default format of contract numbering (use Explanation of numbering format (4)).
3. System will display Example next your contract number.
4. Explanation of numbering format - use them to create Default format of contracts numbering:
Note: Only Administrator can access and change Contracts Numbering Settings.
For more information about Contracts Settings click here.
We hope this will help to start using it smoothly. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always happy to hear from you!