This is where you can create and edit custom fields that can be used for storing additional contact information.
How to access Contacts Custom Fields Settings?
1. Go to the General Settings and click Contacts in the left-hand menu.
2. Click the tab CUSTOM FIELDS:
From the Contacts Custom Fields Settings you can:
1. How to add a new Custom Field to Contact?
1. Click + button and the window Add new custom field will open.
2. Enter Field name. Field Name stores the name of the Custom Field. Field names can contain the special characters
3. Select field Type. The type determines what type of data is stored in the field.
4. Mark selected checkboxes - Additional Controls for Custom Fields. These controls let you view Custom Fields on Person/Company cards or filter the values of Custom Fields to match the filter criteria.
5. Click the button Save:
Added Custom Fields will appear on the Contact card:
2. How to Edit Custom Field?
1. Click on the selected Custom Field.
2. Do changes.
3. Click the button Save:
3. How to Remove Custom Field?
Simply click the button Remove to remove selected Custom Field:
4. How to change places Custom Fields?
You can edit the order of Custom Fields. Use the arrows (1) or drag and drop custom fields in the order you want them to appear on the Contact Card(2):
Note: Only the Administrator can create, edit or remove custom fields.
For more information about Custom Fields click here.
For more information about Contacts' Settings click here.
We hope this will help to start using it smoothly. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com. We are always happy to hear from you!