If you have administrator rights you can easy to Create, Edit or Delete Timesheet Types for Company Rates:
- Go to the General Setting and click Company Rates in the left-hand menu.
- Click settings button on the rates table.
- The window Timesheets Types will be opened:
Once the Timesheet Types window is opened, you can easy:
1. How to Add new Timesheet Type?
- Click + button.
- Enter Type name.
- Enter Description.
- Mark the checkbox Copy rates from existing type if you want to copy rate.
- Or enter Rate manually.
- Click the button Add:
The new Timesheet Type will be displayed on Timesheet Types table. The last step - click the button Save:
2. How to Edit Timesheet Type?
Click on the selected Timesheet Type name or Description and edit it (1). After changes click the button Save (2):
How to Edit Rates read here.
3. How to Remove Timesheet Type?
- Click three dots button next to selected Timesheet Type and click the button Delete.
- Click the button Save to save your changes:
Note: Only account Administrator can access Company Rates and Create, Edit or Delete Timesheet Types.
We hope this will help to start using it smoothly. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always happy to hear from you!