- Change the order of the required entries (timesheets or expenses) in an invoice.
- Make changes to your timesheets and expenses (date of work, person or matter) directly in an invoice
1. Now you can easily change the order of the required entries (timesheets or expenses).
2. You wanted an easier way to make changes to your timesheets and expenses (date of work, person or matter) directly in an invoice. We listened.
Now, you can easily make these changes directly in the invoice. This will be useful if, for example, you have been tracking time to the wrong project or entered the wrong rate. It’s never been quicker to make relevant edits, just click on the required entry and make the changes:
1. The Fixed Amount Payments Feature
Many customers had asked us to add the feature of Fixed Amount payments that would allow them to bill clients for specific jobs that are agreed on a fixed price basis. So, we’ve just launched a Fixed Amount feature that will allow you to add custom billable items into invoices on a fixed amount basis as well as to add individual custom items.
Accessing the fixed amount payments button is really easy. Just click the Invoice tab (1) in the main menu and click to create a new invoice or estimate, and here you’ll find the Custom Items button (2):
How to add custom items that are agreed on a fixed price basis into an invoice?
Once you are creating a new invoice or estimate, click on the Custom Items button (1), then add the timesheets you need by pressing on Include Timesheets (2). If there are no timesheets entered, you can enter the required timesheet manually. Then just specify the fixed price for the services (3):
Invoices with a fixed-price will appear the same as you would have entered them manually. However, if you would like to provide the client with a to-do list (report), you can do so by checking the "Show all included items of a fixed-fee service" (2) checkbox in the invoice settings (1):
That’s all for the new features! We hope this will help to start using it smoothly. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always happy to hear from you!