- (Important) Timesheets and Expenses are accessible in the menu “Activities”, Tasks and Events in the menu “Planning”.
- Single view for Timesheets and Expenses.
- (New feature) Register Expenses for clients directly without selecting a specific Matter.
- Dostęp do Wydatków.
- Approval workflow for timesheets and expenses (Only PREMIUM)
- Mass billing (Only PREMIUM)
- Bulk change for invoice statuses
1. Timesheets and Expenses are accessible in the menu 'Activities', Tasks and Events in the menu 'Planning'.
As of today, Timesheets and Expenses are accessible in the 'Activities'. Tasks and Events are accessible in the 'Planning'.
2. Single view for Timesheets and Expenses.
We're delighted to announce that a single view of Timesheets and Expenses are now available so that you can make the most informed invoicing decisions possible.
Different records are represented by different icons:
You can now view all Timesheets, Expenses or both at a glance when reviewing 'Activities' from the 'Contacts' or 'Matters' dashboards:
'Activities' dashboard provides a filter for showing Expenses, Timesheets or both:
3. (New feature) As of today, it's possible to enter expenses for Clients directly without selecting a specific Matter.
4. Set access rights to expenses.
You can now manage access rights to Timesheets and Expenses. It enables firms to view and manage your clients’ outstanding Timesheets and Expenses from one place in a few simple clicks.
Note: Only Amberlo admin can set access rights to users.
1. Manage your firm’s Timesheets and Expenses approval workflow in Amberlo.
As of today, it's possible to approve/reject timesheets and expenses. It will help to check all activities before issuing invoices to the clients. Create invoices automatically for approved activities:
Activities with different statuses are visible in different colors: approved activities - green, rejected - red, not approved - grey.
To approve or reject an activity user will need to click on the 'Approve' or 'Reject' button for a specific activity or for selected activities.
Set up approvals for Timesheets and Expenses:
Go to Amberlo settings -> Activities -> General
If you wish to allow invoicing only for approved users, in the 'General' tab select “Allow users to accept or reject timesheets and expenses” and select specific users in 'Choose user..' field.
2. Mass billing process
Mass billing allows you to carry out invoices for many matters or clients and saves a lot of time for users who issue a high number of invoices. As of today, manage your firm's billing with ease and efficiency.
How to create mass invoices?
Mass invoices can be created in two ways:
- By choosing “Generate bills” from the 'Invoices' dashboard. Make sure the correct timesheets and expenses were approved.
- By selecting timesheets and expenses in the “Activities” dashboard and choosing “Generate Bills” for selected activities.
Mass billing configuration options.
Before generating mass invoices, you need to specify several parameters:
Type: invoice or estimate.
Invoice date. It will be applied for all the generated invoices.
What to include: timesheets, expenses or both.
Mark “Include only approved items” in case if you want only approved items in your invoices.
Date interval for which timesheets and expenses should be added to the invoices.
Choose if invoices should be created for each matter. Otherwise, all the activities for a particular client will be included in one invoice.
3. Bulk change for invoice statuses
From now on it will be possible to change the status for several selected invoices at once.
That’s all for the new features this month! We hope this will help to start using it smoothly. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com. We are always happy to hear from you!